Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

May



Oops! May just slipped right past me without so much as a second of down time. Well, maybe a second here and there but it sure doesn’t feel like it.
I’m very happy to say I finished the final proof edits for Awenasa Island last week and am waiting with heightened anticipation to hear it is ready for print. I still can’t believe a year ago I had this manuscript rotting away in the back of my desk.
I’ve also spent much of the month working on a synopsis for my third novel (WIP). The Novel Workshop is hosting a synopsis class, so I jumped at the chance. The workshop also made me think about other skills I need to improve on including grammar.
Let me be the first to say what those who know me best wouldn’t dare. I SUCK AT GRAMMER!! Thank goodness for editors!
I’m sure Deborah at Bluewood will be happy to hear I have signed up for an on-line grammar class for the summer. No more homophone issues or comma misplacements for me! I’m no longer a gramaphobic! (Is that how you spell it? )
If I learn anything interesting I’ll be sure to pass it along to you guys!

TTFN
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment