Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Showers...




I’ve been looking forward to April for some time now. March Novel in a Month is over and even though I didn’t write an entire novel, I got pretty far with a new MS. Updates to follow, but for now I can tell you the story involves a salty dog sea caption and a married woman. Interested? Leave a post.

I’m also excited to be putting the finishing touches on another MS tonight to mail off to a publisher tomorrow. Cross your fingers and toes all goes well! This one is about a horse trainer with a shady past and a woman hell bent on overcoming her bad choices. I’ll post more after I hear back from the publisher.

April is the month I promised to start Garden Party Saturdays. I have an excellent new Historical Romance Writer lined up for this week, Julie Romero. Her novel, A Soldier’s Embrace, is currently available in e-book format and print from Bluewood Publishing. www.bluewoodpublishing.com. More to come Saturday.
For now I’m off to polish. See you Saturday.

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment