Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In My Dreams



I love when I can come up with an entire story concept while catching some zzz’s! I feel very Stephanie Meyerish today.
Actually, the act of dreaming up a story and then being able to write the whole thing down has never happened to me. Sure, I’ve dreamed up bits and pieces, but the whole thing…never!

This morning I woke at the ungodly hour of 5am. The alarm buzzer pierced right through a vivid dream about a sailor and a woman running from an abusive husband. This might not be the stuff your dreams are made of, but if it means a story line and finished novel, I’m game. By the time I pulled into work I had outlined the whole story in my head and most of it on paper.

Cloud nine has beckoned to me all day and, as if things couldn’t get much sweeter, the mail lady delivered my “freshly made” copy of Jennie Marsland’s “McShannon’s Chance”. I love everything about it and I haven’t even cracked the spine yet.
So much to do, so little time.

TTFN
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment