Thursday, July 21, 2011
Top 10 things I Learned about “Guy Code” from Watching the Millionaire Matchmaker
9) Kissing = shut the hell up!. . . and I do like you, but shut the hell up.
8) Directing Behavior (Daddy talk as I call it) = he’s protective of you.
7) Laughing at Nothing= lying or thinking about lying.
6) He’d rather be the forward one and ask the questions = control issues.
5) Eager to participate in physical behavior = eager to participate in physical behavior, in bed.
4) He stares = he likes what he sees.
3) He doesn’t stare = He likes what he sees but is trying not to stare.
2) He crosses his ankle over his knee either towards or away from you = time to cut your losses and buy yourself a drink, cuz you’re going home alone.
1) His first kiss is hard and fast = he’s horny and you’ll do.
His first kiss is slow, soft, timid yet strong = tie a lasso around his neck and call him yours!