Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Second Contract Kick in the Pants


I am very excited to announce I signed the contract for my second romance novel, Brigadoon’s Guarded Hearts this week! What a way to end a whirlwind of a month.
And April was going to be my quiet month with time to rest and reflect on where I have been and where I am headed. Instead I hosted a workshop on outlining, started the Garden Parties, finished edits on my latest, and am now working on rewriting my March Nano WIP. No wonder my brain is fried to the point I can’t even think of the words to post something on this blog.
So, what does May have in store for me? Defiantly more edits for WIP. I’m a bit perplexed with the short stories I had planned to send out this month. No matter how I try I can’t seem to keep the shorts short! Maybe I’m a novel girl at heart after all.
Oh well! Upward and outward even if I can’t seem to keep from being long winded about it.
For now it’s back to edits and reconfiguring story lines. Happy Saturday everyone.
Ann

2 comments:

  1. Big congrats on the second contract, Ann. Can't wait to get your books! Let's chat in the garden sometime soon, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennie. Thanks for the comment. I am sure we can meet in the garden whenever you like.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete